Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Susanne Roshan-Barbara Mori Twitter Friends


BarbaraMori018

Susanne Roshan and Hrithik Roshan recently joined the Twitter bandwagon like other celebs and Susanne also welcomed Hrithik’s co-star from Kites Barbara Mori on Twitter.

Welcoming Barbara, Sussanne tweeted, “Hola Chiquita, hey, sending you a big hug from India and all my followers…hey tweeple, my beautiful friend Barbara Mori.. welcome her!”

Barbara Mori, tweeted back, “Hey, baby! I can’t wait to go to India. I’m so excited. We will travel all over the world together! It’s going to be so much fun. Missing us from this part of the world….but see us soon!”

Barbara also talked about her co-star Hrithik on the social networking site, “I’m not as good as Hrithik. He is the best dancer ever… I think he is more beautiful inside than outside and he is very lucky to have a Sussanne in his life! Both are beautiful!”

She also wrote her dialogue from the movie on Twitter, which reads, “Mein ullu ki patthi hun… nice, isn’t? I love India! Thank you for the welcome. Send all of you my love…Smile and be happy cause life is wonderfull! Thank you all for all that love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment