Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Salman cycles like a doodhwala


766B629482A6365E28EDA6C1881C

Salman Khan recently graces the Mumbai Cyclothon – Tour De Mumbai Cycle Race that was organized and promoted by Salman Khan’s foundation – Being Human.

Salman Khan who is an avid fan of cycling, participated with cyclists at the charity event, promoting everybody to take up cycling.

Salman Khan talking about cycling said, “Cycling gives me a kick. Anything that increases momentum is a high, besides which it’s a damn good form of cardio and the best way to prevent pollution. Everybody in the city can afford a cycle. Go on, get one, it keeps you fit, and in Mumbai’s peak hour traffic — you reach your destination faster. When I travel by car, I’m on the phone, but when I cycle to a shoot, I get my workout done on the journey, and my evening is free.”

Fans have always spotted Salman cycling him way from his Galaxy Apartment to Film City locations, “It takes me around 54 minutes,” he says, “which is less than a cardio workout. And I cycle like the postman or a doodhwala, slowly, I don’t bhagao the bike.”

Salman signs of saying, “In the future, if all that I have is gone, the cycle will still be there… so it’s best that I get used to it.”

What are you folks, take out your bikes and ride through the streets of Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment