Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Saif Ali Khan ready with his 2nd production venture, ‘Agent Vinod’

Saif Ali Khan tasted immense success with his debut production venture ‘Love Aaj Kal’ which has left him full of positive energy and hopes. Now, Saif is all geared up for his second project which happens to be a spy thriller `Agent Vinod` directed by Sriram Raghavan and says the delayed project is very much on.

“A lot has been said about `Agent Vinod`, but we are very much on track. Final touches are being given to the script and at the end of March we should have the film on the floors,” says Saif.

Besides this movie, Saif is also keen to start with ‘Race 2’ and says “I definitely want to work on `Race 2`. To do a romantic comedy is also something that stands high up in my list, but then I am just waiting for a great script to come my way.”

Saif has given quite a few hits in his career and regards some of his movies as the right push for his career. He says, “I would think that `Hum Tum` was a definite milestone film in my career. Yes, there was `Kal Ho Na Ho` which was a good success as well, but then I was a second lead there. Soon followed `Salaam Namaste`, which further set the pace in my career. In the earlier years, `Yeh Dillagi` was definitely a landmark movie. Then came `Main Khiladi Tu Anari`, which again worked quite well for me. There were also `Kachche Dhaage` and `Kya Kehna` which were decent successes and then of course `Dil Chahta Hai` which was another landmark film.”

Saif feels that his career has been good and just the way he wanted. He adds, “Being Cyrus` was nice and offbeat too and then considering the kind of perception that people had for me, `Omkara` turned out to be huge as it showed quite some range. And now as we stand, I have a production like `Love Aaj Kal`. So, yeah, it`s not that bad after all.”


No comments:

Post a Comment