Monday, January 4, 2010

Shahrukh Khan makes his Twitter debut

my-name-is-khan-pressmeet-shahrukh-khan-03

King Khan SRK made his debut on social networking site Twitter yesterday and on his very first day at the microblogging site he had more than 11,000 followers.

SRK tweeted, “Being extremely shy, I never thought I would be here (on Twitter). But my friend Karan Johar insisted that I should learn to share my life.”

“Thanks everyone, this is really sweet…didn’t expect such a warm welcome. Love to you all.”

SRK shared his routine with his followers by regularly tweeting “kids and life calling.. watching tim burton’s 9 with them, last holiday…so up late…catch up later. sleep or be awake well.love to all(sic).”

He also tweeted about his huge abscence in the year 2009, “Injury has kept me away from making more films, will work my back off to be around more, the shoulder feels strong and so do I.”

SRK’s twitted id is IamSRK.

No comments:

Post a Comment