Monday, January 4, 2010

Kareena Kapoor celebrates New Year with sis Karisma

kareena is quite happy and satisfied with the way 2009 went by for her. Her love life was rocking as ever and so was her professional front. She feels especially proud of her performances in ‘Kurbaan’ and ‘3 Idiots’. “Both films are very precious to me. Kurbaan was intense, 3 Idiots was more fun. In 2010 I did films with all the Khans…. Salman, Aamir, Shahrukh (I had a song with him in Billu) and of course Saif.”

As the last section of the year was quite busy for her as it meant running around for the promotion of ‘3 Idiots’, she has taken a break and has flown

“I’ve been running around frantically promoting my film. And then I was ailing for a week. I decided I had to be well for the festive season. Christmas was a very special occasion for my mom and sister. But we never get to be together for the occasion. This time I was adamant. I made sure I took time off from work so that all of us girls could spend time together. My mom and I were here in Delhi to spend time with my sister and niece,” she says adding, “Karisma and I don’t get to spend that much time together. She has her home and husband in Delhi. My career takes me all over the place. Mom cribs we’re never together. This year-end reunion was something we had promised ourselves from long before.”

So appreciated was her chemistry with Aamir Khan, that the pair is in talks with two leading filmmakers including Mani Ratnam who is apparently all set to revive his Aamir-Kareena project Lajjo. AR Rahman and Gulzar have even recorded the songs.

And of course, she is also looking forward to ‘Ra 1′. Though she is not saying it yet, the buzz is that she has more or less signed on the dotted line for this Shah Rukh Khan starrer sci-fi super hero film which is being directed by Anubhav Sinha of ‘Dus’ fame.

Meanwhile, you check out this red hot scan from the January 2010 edition of GQ magazine.

to Delhi to be with her sister Karisma for New Years.


No comments:

Post a Comment