Monday, January 4, 2010

Kareena: Aamir and I look great together

Aamir_Khan_and_Kareena_Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor is basking in the glory of 3 Idiots, although her role was very limited in the movie.

Kareena says, “Who says I’ve nothing to do? I’m very much part of the main drama. Would the story move forward if you remove my character?”Everywhere I go, I am swamped by compliments for the role. The length of the role didn’t matter. I’m just glad to be part of a historic happening.”

Talking about her chemistry with Aamir she says, “Everyone in one voice thinks we look good together. I think Aamir and I make a fantastic pair. I’dlove to do another film with him immediately, this time I don’t want share him with other pivotal characters.”

“When Rajkumar Hirani and Aamir asked me to be part of their film, I jumped at it. I knew the film would be special because of Raju and Aamir, and I was right. As far as our cinema is concerned, Aamir is god.”

Well folks want to see more of Kareena and Aamir?

No comments:

Post a Comment