Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sonakshi feels she still has a lot of time to prove herself!


3 films old now, Sonakshi is having a pretty decent time in bollywood. But all the films and her next two have been driven by male dominant roles. Sonakshi hardly had anything to do with the films except of a few dances and a few scenes in the film. Not just that,even the names of the films were based on the hero’s character. Doesn’t she want to do challenging roles? or does she feel it’s just the start? let’s find out.
“See, if you see other actresses who are on the top today, even they started with four songs and five scenes in their first few films,” says Sonakshi, “I know what my place is in the industry and I am happy to consolidate on that. I don’t know what’s the criteria for others to do films but for me it is all the more important to have an enjoyable experience more than anything else. I have a lot of time to prove myself and am sure that there would be many more performance oriented roles in my future films.”
As of now she is more than happy to play a ‘Soni Kudi’ in her next film, ‘Son Of Sardar’ opposite Ajay Devgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment