Thursday, May 6, 2010

I will be getting married to Salman in two years, says Katrina


katrina-salman

In a recent chat, Katrina talks about everything under the sun, from her role in ‘Raajneeti’ to her marriage plans to love-hate relationship with peers.

Katrina Kaif is all set to break the myth of a glam doll and try her hand at a serious role with ‘Raajneeti’, director Prakash Jha’s latest political offering. Her de-glam look, draped in a sari in the promos of the film has already become the talk of the town.

“I went to Prakash Jha’s office thinking that I might say no to the role. But when he narrated my character and the script, he was definitely able to convince me. Though I mostly enjoy doing fun, romance filled commercial films, after hearing the script I decided not to be prejudiced about it and give it a try. It is nothing like breaking a mould but I am an actor and performing varied roles makes me feel excited.” she speaks about her film ‘Rajneeti’.

When asked about the kinda relationship she shares with peers,

She says, “Truly speaking, we share a very tight space while working together but we do exchange conversations. I do not have very close friendship with anyone as such. I know Preity Zinta, I have met Priyanka (Chopra) once at Yash Raj Films and we did discuss a few things. I have shared quite some good moments with Kareena Kapoor. I do not believe in making foes. So it’s very simple, I do not have any differences with any of my peers.”

When asked about marriage,
“Yes, I am very friendly to the Khan family. I think I may have just dreamt that I will be getting married to Salman in two years and hence said that. But well, on a serious note, marriage will happen, but when, that is yet not decided.”

Well, Katz nice to know that you are opening up to the media. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment