Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SRK thanks his fans for making MNIK a success

Shah-Rukh-Khan-Karan-Kajol -25

Shah Rukh Khan has thanked his fans worldwide for making My Name is Khan a roaring success that it is ready to rewrite history by becoming the first Hindi movie to have smashing world wide box office collections.

SRK thanked his fans who braved the terrorizing threats of Shiv Sainiks and went to watch his movie in full swing.

SRK tweeted: ” Thanks for mnik. truly touched by the response & love. keep it flowing..we can repair everything in the world. after all v only made it !!I am humbled by this show of love & kindness. so dont know wot else to say. overwhelmed & promise will make india proud with my hard work. i realise today…i am just a film hero…u all in the theatres r the real deal. god feel so loved & humbled. hats off to all heroes.”

Thanking his fans further, he wrote, ” Am i gushing too much & regretting too often.well let me.its the first time i am fan..of my audience. a huge hug.u all r rockstars.will u all give me ur autographs and pose for pictures with me…will keep it in my heart forever. my name is fan…& i am not a star..u r.thanx again…am glad most of u liked the film. makes me very happy and relaxed.”

Congratulations SRK for the success of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment