Monday, February 15, 2010

Imran Khan the latest Coca-Cola boy

Imran Khan coke

Few years back mamu Aamir Khan was the face of Coca-Cola brand and now nephew Imran Khan is the latest brand ambassador of Coca Cola and is seen in their latest Open Happiness Campaign where he features along with Dev-D actress Kalki Koechlin. Like?

Talking about the endorsement, Imran says, “This is actually the first and the only endorsement I have signed over a year and a half since I have joined the film industry. This was the only endorsement that I wanted to sign before they ever came to me. I think Aamir has been endorsing Coke for 10 years now and ever since I was a kid, I used to watch his ads. I have always considered Coca-Cola to be synonymous with refreshment and happiness. I am sure everyone will find the new Coca-Cola communication extremely engaging.”

Imran Khan also divulges some details about the advertisement and says, The entire concept of the film is about how Coke breaks the ice between two characters who might not have been together, if Coke wasn’t there.What is really interesting in the ad is that we have used an imaginary bottle.”

Lets see if he matches his mamu’s wit and fun as Coca-Cola ambassador.

No comments:

Post a Comment