Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Abhishek Bachchan

abhishek_bachchan

Junior Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan turned 34 today on 5th February.

Abhishek Bachchan made his debut in Bollywood 10 years ago with J.P Dutta’s Refugee opposite Kareena Kapoor and is now counted amongst the most acclaimed actors of Bollywood.

Abhishek’s social networking site Twitter’s page has been bombarded with birthday wishes and he thanked his fans by replying, “Thank you all so much for all your wishes. You are the most special to me! I dedicate this year to all of you. You who make me who I am.You, who are the reason I get up everyday and go out there with courage in my heart and confidence in my stride!I will work even harder this year to prove that I am worthy of all your love and expectations.”

We wish Abhishek a very happy Birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment