Pyaar-Impossible

Pyaar-Impossible

Uday Chopra is all set to make a comeback with his new movie Pyaar Impossible, he is the scriptwriter for this movie, and he said that the movie is about looks of the lead characters and its impact on their lives. Uday says,”The look is very important for the film because it is all about outward appearances. Pyaar Impossible is about a guy who looks like a geek and a girl who looks like a star. Will they ever be able to get together? So the whole film rests on looks.”

He further added, “So we thought lets have characters who look so unachievable that a girl like this would never look at him and a guy like this would never be able to achieve the girl.” Uday Chopra wrote the script with Priyanka Chopra in mind. He said, “When I first thought of the subject of a beauty and a geek, I knew that this kind of character Priyanka would be able to play brilliantly. She was in my mind while I was sketching the character.” Uday confesses that the storyline has some real life, but the movie is not an autobiography and is not inspired from the reality TV show Beauty and the Geek.

He also said, “It is not autobiographical. Everyone, mostly in his or her school or college days, falls for someone unachievable, to whom they cannot express their feelings. It happened with me as well. I borrowed a few of those moments bit the main storyline is fresh and the ideas did not come to me from the reality show ‘Beauty and the Geek’.

Uday Chopra made his debut in Mohabbatein, he also featured in Mujhse Dosti Karogi (2002), Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hain (2002), Dhoom (2004) and Dhoom 2 (2006).

Uday had the concept in his mind for a very long time. Only after his movie Dhoom 2 he decided to write the story. He also said, “I did not know that I would ever make a film out of it. I had the idea so I started writing the story. There was nothing else to do except a few behind-the-scene jobs, which did not take much of my time.”

When asked why he did not direct the film, he said, “my primary goal was to make a movie with the best of my ability. It was not that I have to make a film, I have to write it, I have to produce it and I have to direct it. So, at that point I thought it is better I do not direct it because I had to focus on too many other things.”Â