Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Shah Rukh goes away from Aamir

3-idiots-premiere-54

Aamir Khan’s infamous dog Shah Rukh has left his home and Aamir is not associated with him anymore. Shah Rukh’s caretaker shifted out of Aamir’s house along with the dog.

A close friend of Aamir says,“Since the old caretaker is out, there was no point keeping the dog Shah Rukh. The dog had to go with the caretaker.”

Aamir Khan’s war with SRK started when he blogged about the dog last year, Aamir had written, “Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?” and “Shah Rukh is smelling too much, I think he needs a bath.”

Aamir also apologized to SRK’s kids for hurting their sentiments, Aamir had said, “I have only apologized to Shah Rukh Khan’s kids because they may have felt bad about it.”

Well the dog is gone for good and SRK must be happy now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment