Friday, January 1, 2010

Big B’s New Year wishes

big-b

With the end of 2009 and start of 2010, Big B wants to thank his well wishes for a great 2009 and wishes every one a great year ahead.

Big B says, “What a fantastic gift our well-wishers have given us. Our home production Paa is doing very well. And we have a lot to be thankful for.”

“In the new year the entire Bachchan family is hoping to do the kind of work that would please the audience and carry the company forward.”

“May 2010 being peace and wellbeing. May it fill us with pride as a nation. May our glory spread further. May we progress in all walks of life. And may the year keep me alive to witness the country, the film industry and my family prosper and progress! What do I look forward to in the coming year? I want the year to pass peacefully. I am looking forward to each day”

Happy New Year Mr. Bachchan.

No comments:

Post a Comment